Chest Supported DB Row
B2 Alternating Chest Supported Row
Tempo: Controlled speed. (See video)
- Perform 2-3 warm up sets.
- Straight set scheme:
- Same weight for all work sets, all 1-2 reps shy of failure.
- Wear straps if necessary.
- Set up an incline bench and square your chest to the top. Feet firmly on the ground (see video). If your bench doesn't work for this set up, just go straight legs in line with torso with head over the edge.
- Squeeze glutes and brace abs to lock in a stable spine.
- Drive the elbows up and pull your shoulder blades together - elbows in-line with torso.
- Straighten one arm while maintaining position of the other.
- Pull back up and hold. Repeat on the opposite side.